Upload Your Quote Request
: Undefined variable: msg in /usr/local/lsws/NCC/html/app/views/rfq_upload.php
on line 91
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/local/lsws/NCC/html/app/views/rfq_upload.php
on line 91
NCC offers two options to send a Request for Quote (RFQ):
*= Required Fields to Complete
- You can upload your list of required items through our Upload RFQ List feature below. Just send us your
purchase requirements, and our team of procurement experts will handle your sourcing activities.
- You can complete the RFQ Online form here. Simply input your contact information, part number or NSN, condition, and quantity required. We also included a section for our customers to add notes if they need to relay additional information that our Account Managers should know.
How does the File Upload feature work?
- Click on the “Choose File” button to locate the list of items you require on your computer.
- Fill in the Contact Information.
- Select your Requirement request.
- Enter in your Reference / RFQ Number.
- In the Notes section, you can provide additional details that you feel will be helpful to our representatives.
- Enter the string of text from the Captcha Box, and then hit submit.